- loose change jingling in your hand or a pot thing
- 8-bit/16-bit graphics and sound effects
- neon or blacklight lighting
- that wacky mutlicoloured carpeting. bonus if theres space objects on it
- DDR and stepmania word graphics (NICE! FANTASTIC! etc)
- retro game concept art and funky game title fonts
- really bright clashy colours
- those asshole coin pusher machines and the little toys inside them
please like and reblog if you enjoy this new aesthetic idea.
The story is so pathetic. I’m not even mad, I’m just like “wow, whoever wrote this is just a huge moron, definitely very untalented garbage :/ ” because
- Aya is the opposite of the cool, headstrong and tough cop she was in the first two, and is now “appealing to modern Japanese men” and she’s a frail, timid loser now whose clothes keep tearing from in-game damage because they’re from ecchi-land
- the first two games are pretty much 98% disregarded, and t3B throws poop on them and launched them into the dumpster. Whereas the first two introduce mitochondria as the common evil, in t3B, some fuckin weird space-time bullshit is introduced with “Twisteds” that’s never explained, and now you deal with time traveling for no reason or explanation.
- the story tries SO HARD to be abstract and poetic? But instead it comes off as dumb and confusing. Like when you fuck up so bad on trying to make something so good, but the more shit you put in only adds to the clusterfuck, BUT YOU JUST ADD MORE/ TAKE OUT RANDOM SHIT BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW HOW THE FUCK TO MAKE IT BETTER— That’s this story in a nutshell
But the game itself is pretty good. A few pieces and things that aren’t amazing—cool, but not by a huge margin— and other things that could use some tweaking, but overall very pleasant to actually play and shoot things.
currently on the second-to-last mission :B
STRAIGHT BOYS AT THEIR FUCKING FINEST
Super Famicom pouches for PS Vita 2000 ⊟
So far, they’re only on Amazon Japan (via Miki800); hopefully they’ll end up on Play-Asia soon for accessibility. While it might seem weird to have cross-retro-pollination with a Nintendo theme on a Sony console accessory, back around the Super Famicom days they almost became the same thing!
10: Fav. Taunt: HMMM…I gotta say Ganon’s knuckle cracker side-taunt captures my fighting game mood pretty well :v
11: If you could have any character as a new-comer in Sm4sh, who/what and why?
WELL, since Palutena and Rosalina have already been confirmed playable, I wish Striker Daisy could GET A SHOT HAHA. But yeah, I think that her in that context suits her best, especially in this game!
18: Fav. Final Smash?
GIGA BOWSER FUCK YEEAAH
tumblr user: CAN *gif* WE *gif* JUST *gif* TALK *gif* ABOUT *gif* THIS *gif* FOR *gif* A *gif* MOMENT *gif* *gif *gif*
I *gif* CAN’T *gif* UNDERSTAND *gif* YOUR *gif* ACCENT *gif*
This was supposed to be simple; the coat looks the best